Wednesday, January 30, 2008

“10 Things You’d Buy If You Had a Million Dollars”

Interesting! I got this from Nino’s blogs- that’s linked to another blogger.

“10 Things You’d Buy If You Had a Million Dollars”

“There’s no getting by easy on this one like saying “giving it to charity” or “saving it for my kids’ college”. You’ve got a million dollars, and you’ve got to spend it on yourself. Your list can add up to a million dollars, or each of the items on your list could be huge million dollar splurges. Your choice! Be greedy, spoil yourself! “


Ok… Here’s my list:
1. A duplex. 500 k. – Remember the market is not doing so well.
2. Quit my job and disappear for 2 years and just travel. 100k
3. A Hybrid Camry for my mom. 35k
4. New Furniture for the house. 80 k
5. Lexus mini-van 45k
6. Trip w/ the family. 50K (Each person get 5k to spent.)
7. Home Gym 10K
8. Entertainment room w/ pool table 20k
9. A Nicee boat (Not a Yachts.) 60k
10. Rest for shopping of course!



=) Funny, if this was real!
Beside the House Camry, Lexus and the family trip.
I would probably save a lot of the money ($200k) in the bank and spent $50K to travel and the rest $150 k to invest or start a small business

The only problem is where I would travel and where would I start first??


Time for bed!!! zZzZzZz

1 comment:

Monkey! said...

Hey thanks for playing... Great list!